Wednesday, July 11, 2012

So . . . This is Married Life.

And let me just start out by saying: It's great!
If you're not married yet or don't have plans of being married, I'm going to go ahead and say you need to seriously reconsider that.  I know I'm no marriage guru, but even after a few weeks I can say undoubtably that marriage is the single most wonderful thing you can ever do in your life.  Now, granted I don't have kids, but seriously, being married is an amazing and wonderful thing that literally, nothing can compare to.  It has given my life so much more depth, meaning, and purpose . . . and in only three weeks!

Our wedding was wonderful.
My sweet and sensitive man cried his way through the whole thing.  I don't know what I'd do without him.  He's such a sweetheart! I'll go into more details of the actual day once I get some pictures from our phenomenal photographer Caitlin Sheffer, but for now, here are the few snapshots I've collected from friends and family of the best day of my life:









I'm sure you can tell, but it was way fun :)

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment