Monday, April 2, 2012

The Wonderful and Amazing Caitlin Sheffer!

Sorry, I know it's been a while since I've posted!  Life is crazy, as usual.  But that really shouldn't be an excuse.  I was doing so well too, haha :)

Well anyway, I need to finish up the details of my last Utah trip.

These ones don't exactly have to do with my darling fiance, but they do involve the amazing photographer who shot my favorite pictures (Dom & my engagements) and will be traveling to the wedding!

Before I get into too many fun details, I'd love to share a little something about Caitlin Sheffer.  Cate is so sweet!  She is darling and cute and all the things you would love in a person, and in a photographer.  She is so in love with what she does, and loves to meet people in love.  My favorite part about my engagement session is how giddy Cate was as she took the pictures.  Every now and then she'd look down at her camera, review a picture she shot and squeal because she loved it so much.  Seriously, no one is better than this girl.  Dom and I felt so comfortable with her.  Nothing was awkward and she had wonderful ideas.

So anyway, while I was out in Utah, I met up with Cate to help her with a styled shoot she was planning.  Her concept was Aphrodite & the Golden Apple, of which details you can read more about here, because Cate explains it worlds better than I do.















I can only speak for myself, but the time I spent with her that day was incredibly fun.  I loved spending time with her, she's seriously, such a doll.  Cate has an incredibly creative mind and makes you feel right at home.  I'm sure I could talk with her for hours.  I'm so excited to see her in June!

No comments:

Post a Comment