Friday, February 21, 2014

Where Did the Time Go?!

Oh me, oh my.  Goodness gracious.  What the heck.

Guys -- I have a five month old baby.  Weird, right?  As of yesterday, I've been a mom for five whole months!!  It's seriously mind blowing to me that in a few short weeks my baby will be half a year old!

She's great though.  She's enormous and ridiculously strong.  She doesn't fully sit up yet, but she's about a week or two away from fully crawling. Yeah, that's right, you heard me: crawling.  What five month old baby already crawls?!  I guess my she-hulk of a baby does.

Here are some fun pics I got of her a few days ago.






There were some that were a whole lot cuter, but for the sake of not putting an entirely nude baby on the internet, these were the ones I picked.  I know they're basically all the same, but what can I say - I'm a mom and I think my baby is the cutest one in the whole wide world!

She's really funny these days.  All she wants to do is babble and make wet raspberry noises either on you, or books, or with her tongue.  She also is on the move and 6 days from potentially getting solid foods (fingers crossed the DDS says it's ok!).  She smiles at her toys.  She LOVES looking at herself in the mirror, always kissing and smiling and cooing at herself.  She's super social with other babies.  She's starting to show love in different ways.  She reaches for people when she wants them to hold her.  She laughs like crazy.  She drools all over the place and chews on everything.  She LOVES playing with her toys -- if you take a toy away she gets visibly upset unless you replace it or pick her up.  Reading is her new favorite activity besides chewing on the books.  Basically, she puts the sunshine in my life daily.

 

I'm putting ones that I got of her the day before her 5 month birthday on the other blog.  If you'd like to see more of those, click the picture below :)


But they're not up yet.  I'll set a click through link once they're posted!


1 comment: