Sunday, August 5, 2012

Mr. Turns 24

I know the post is about two months past due, but in all the wedding craziness I never posted about it.

My now husband's birthday was just before our wedding at the end of June.  I couldn't afford to do much for him, since we were pinching pennies to go on a honeymoon of a lifetime, but I tried my darndest to do the best I could for him.


He is the sweetest husband in the whole world.  He is the most loving and loyal man I've ever met.  He tells me year after year to never get him anything, and that all he wants is me by his side.  My sweetheart would rather have me save my money so we could afford something together, rather than spend solely on himself.  I love this humble and selfless man.  He is a man who tells me I'm prettiest with no make up, with my hair all a mess, just the way I am.  He wouldn't change a thing about me - and for that I will be forever grateful.  He is my hero in so many ways.  The best man I've ever met.  I have so much to learn from him.  Hopefully all his wonderful and amazing attributes will rub off on me one of these days :)

For my lovely future husband on his 24th birthday, I made a two layer chocolate oreo-creme filled cake frosted with chocolate buttercream and chocolate sprinkles.

 I found two candles at home a broken number two and a four.  I superglued and melted the two back together (good as new, right?) and bought him a six pack of his favorite glass-bottled rootbeers and his favorite candies. The love of my life has a huge sweet tooth, and I made sure that was filled!
I'm so lucky to be his other half forever and and all of ever.  He is my fairytale dream come true, my knight in shining armor, and my prince charming.  I thank my lucky stars every day for him.  He is such a blessing in my life.
I love this man.  There isn't really anything else I can say.  He's just the best :) <3 



I'm so lucky to be his other half forever and and all of ever.  He is my fairytale dream come true, my knight in shining armor, and my prince charming.  I thank my lucky stars every day for him.  He is such a blessing in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment